Low Carb Basic Broccoli Slaw
This dish is a perfect side to bring to BBQs, parties, or just to be served up at home. It's a nice alternative to regular cole slaw, and a WHOLE lot less sugar.
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ⅓ cup sugar free mayonnaise
- 1½ Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp granulated sugar substitute
- ½ tsp kosher salt (or more to taste)
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 4 cups bagged broccoli slaw (1 bag)
- In a large bowl, whisk the olive oil, mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, sugar substitute, salt, and pepper together until fully combined.
- Add the broccoli slaw and toss well to coat.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour, then serve cold. Enjoy!